RIGID INDUSTRIES RDS Series is another first for the lighting industry! The apex of form and function…
The RDS Series starts with an E Series light bar treated to a gentle arc, creating a linear LED light with a curve in a 20-54 extruded aluminium housing and packed full of Rigids latest advancement in LED technology. The RDS Series brings a new sleekness to the roof or bumper of a vehicle while providing a wider spread of light. Featuring the latest thermally managed LED technology and updated patented optics, Rigid continues to offer the brightest, furthest projecting LED light bars available.
Multi-voltage input, high impact polycarbonate lenses and 6063 die cast aluminium housings they offer superior construction quality and extreme durability. Totally water and dust proof to IP68 the RDS Series can survive river crossings and the harshest Australian conditions. Available in a curved spot beam, they require a new way to measure light. Its Continuous Arc Technology means the LEDs are not pointing in the same direction meaning the traditional method of measuring intensity doesnt apply. Intensity is now measured over an arc and a constant intensity. The 54 RDS LED bar lamp produces a whopping 1208m light penetration over a 46 angle. Producing a massive 28,242lm in the 54 version whilst drawing less than 30 amps, the RDS Series continues the trend that Rigid Industries is known for, innovation, efficiency and superior illumination!Energy Efficient Environmentally Friendly Durable amp; Long Lasting No Maintenance Costs
- Rigid RDS Series LED bar lamps produce up to 28,242lm of instant light output, almost 9x that of HID Xenon (3200lm)
- RDS Series feature Continuous Arc Technology
- Available in 20-54 curved bars with a 150-405W output
- Beam distances of up to 1208m @ 46
- 40 to 108 high performance 5 Watt LEDs
- Multi-volt 9-36V DC input
- 50,000 hour LED life span with solid state technology
- 6063 die cast aluminium housing and polycarbonate lens
- Water and dust proof IP68 rated
- Simple 2 wire installation with waterproof Deutsch plug
- RFI/EMC protected, MIL810-STDG vibration amp; ASTMB117 salt/fog certified
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other PX Wholesales Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.