ROADVISION’s LEDrive 150 Series deliver performance from a small package featuring over 200m of light penetration using dual 10W LED light source and IRIS reflector technology.
Size may have mattered until the LEDrive 150s were bornRoadvisions ever expanding LEDrive range now includes the compact LEDrive 150 Series rectangular driving lamps. Designed specifically for tight applications these lamps measure 150 x 100mm yet boast the performance of a much larger lamp. Utilizing proprietary IRIS reflector technology the LEDrive 150 Series focuses the twin 10W LED light source producing 1,720lm in a concentrated beam pattern reaching over 200m. Featuring multi-voltage input, high impact polycarbonate lenses and die cast aluminium housings, they offer superior construction quality and extreme durability. Totally water and dust proof to IP68 the LEDrive 150 Series can survive river crossings and the harshest Australian conditions. Pulse width modulation circuitry coupled with prime drive technology and integrated electronic thermal management deliver enhanced reliability and 90% efficient light output. LEDrive 150 Proof that size really doesnt matter!
Reduced vehicle downtime and running costs Reduced engine, alternator and battery wear Reduced fuel consumption, engine load and CO2 emissionsGreater visibility and reduced road glare Greater durability and endurance
- LEDrive150 LED driving lamps produce instant light output of 1,720lm
- 2 x 10 watt high performance LEDs produce super white light close to daylight
- Proprietary IRIS reflector technology produces a focused beam pattern exceeding1 Lux at 200m
- Multi-volt 12-32V DC input
- Super low current draw 3.4A @ 13.8V DC
- Integrated Electronic Thermal Management (ETM)
- Pulse Width Modulated (PWM) integrated dimming circuitry
- 50,000 hour LED life span with prime drive technology
- Light weight tough die cast aluminium housing and polycarbonate lens
- Water and dust proof IP68 rated (submersible)
- Shock amp; vibration proof 15.6G rated
- Kit comes complete with weatherproof Deutsch connector wiring harness
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other PX Wholesales Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.