OUTBACK ARMOUR RECOVERY KIT COMP SNATCH - EXTRA HEAVY TRUCK
Brand: OUTBACK ARMOUR
Product Code: OACOMPSKXT
With all the products you need for a safe snatch recovery, especially in OHS demanding applications, the water/tear resistant heavy duty recovery bag has plenty of space to store your existing recovery equipment or to add more items to your kit as you go.
In addition to the compliance rated snatch strap and bow shackles, the kit includes a competition grade recovery blanket, leather lined gloves and an equaliser strap with protective centre sleeve to spread the load between recovery points and/or chassis rails.
This kit is suited for those with an extra heavy truck, fully loaded vehicle over 5.0T (including trailors or caravans) or heavy American trucks such as F550's and above.
Kits Contents :
- 1 x 15T/9M Snatch Strap
- 1 x 10T/3M Equaliser Strap
- 3 x 5.75T Rated Bow Shackle
- 1 x Recovery Blanket
- 1 x Recovery Gloves - Medium/Large
- 1 x Recovery Joiner Strap
- 1 x Hook Strap
- 1 x Recovery Bag - Large
15T/9M Snatch Strap :
- Outback Armour snatch straps are designed and certified to provide a minimum of 20% stretch under full rated load during a vehicle recovery.
- Features of this snatch strap include: cordura shielded eyes, neoprene sleeves to protect the stitching from abrasion and velcro keepers for tidy storage.
- It is very important that the correct snatch strap is used that is suited to the smaller vehicle involved in the recovery (between 2-3 times the GVM).
10T/3M Equaliser Strap:
- Outback Armour equaliser straps are designed and certified to 10 tonnes rated capacity for safety.
- Features of this equaliser strap include: cordura shielded eyes, neoprene sleeves to protect the stitching from abrasion, protective centre sleeve for joining snatch straps and velcro keepers for tidy storage.
- Equaliser straps spread the load between multiple recovery points and chassis rails to reduce the chance of chassis twist or other damage to your vehicle.
- Equaliser straps are often specified as standard OHS equipment where possible for improved safety.
5.75T Rated Bow Shackle:
- Outback Armour bow shackles feature a unique dome tipped pin to assist with locating recovery points during use.
- Shackle bows and pins are "like" batch numbered to ensure rating certification can be maintained once parts are separated and re-assembled (OHS requirement).
- The 5.75T bow shackle is unique to Outback Armour and the 24mm pin is designed to fit most aftermarket 4WD recovery points.
- Outback Armour bow shackles are independently tested at 5x WLL for rating certification.
- This recovery blanket (damper) is designed to conform to competition specification for dimensions and weight.
- The Outback Armour recovery blanket includes 2 internal pockets to load sand or dirt for additional weight during use, has conveniently located velcro fastening strips and fits over standard race helmets for competition use.
- Each recovery blanket has instructions for correct use and placement in different recovery situations fastened to it.
Recovery Gloves - Medium/Large:
- Outback Armour recovery gloves are form-fit for comfort, are leather lined for your protection and meet all competition regulations.
- Recovery gloves should be worn for safety whenever performing a vehicle recovery, especially when handling steel winch cables.
Hook straps are a safety device used to hold the winch hook during use, reducing the risk of hands getting caught in the winch. Also makes for a great key-ring strap.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other PX Wholesales Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.