PETERSON’s new 701C 7” LED head lamp, designed, engineered, tooled and manufactured in the USA!
The 701C is a DOT-legal 7" round head lamp is a drop in LED replacement for all standard 7" head lamp inserts, including popular halogen sealed beams. Petersons new 701C high performance 7" head lamps are manufactured with LEDs (Light Emitting Diodes) rather than regular halogen light bulbs. These high performance lamps are designed to be far more energy efficient than conventional halogen lamps, with a robust construction offering environmental sustainability with no maintenance required. Featuring high and low beam functions in the one lamp, the 701C offers ultimate performance, durability and are built to last a lifetime*. With multi-voltage input, UV amp; impact resistant, hard coated polycarbonate lenses, vacuum metallised reflectors and heavy duty die cast aluminium housings, they offer superior construction quality and extreme durability. Petersons V701C LED head lamps are ideal for original equipment manufacturers and aftermarket retrofitting to modern styled trucks, buses and specialist vehicles and are a direct replacement for standard 7" head lamp inserts. Does not comply with ADR suitable for USA DOT approvals only.
- Instant light output brighter than traditional halogen lamps
- Produces a super white light temperature similar to daylight
- Ultra Low power consumption less than 2 amps
- Multi-functional high beam amp; low beam all in one light
- Multi-volt 9-32V DC suited to 12V or 24V vehicles
- 100,000 hour LED life span
- 178mm (7") in diameter
- Heavy duty cast aluminium housing polycarbonate lens
- IP67 water and dust proof
- Fits existing cradle/bucket mounts
- DOT/SAE approved for USA only
- Direct replacement for standard 7 sealed beams
- Supplied with H4 connector to plug into existing vehicle harness
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other PX Wholesales Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.