RVW17851 LED WORK LAMP 10" E2 SERIES BAR DIFFUSED
Product Code: RVW17851
RIGID INDUSTRIES original E Series LED bar lamps, ever evolving to ensure they are the best!
With evolution comes innovation, and the E Series represents both. Now with an increased light output and with the 4, 6 amp; 10 bars built with a new two piece housing, the Rigid Industries legendary product that became a phenomenon is now even brighter and more efficient. Rigids E/E2 Series lamps are the big daddy of all the Rigid products boasting the highest wattage, brightest output and furthest penetration. Featuring the latest thermally managed LED technology and updated patented optics, Rigid continues to offer the brightest, furthest projecting LED light bars available.
Multi-voltage input, high impact polycarbonate lenses and 6063 die cast aluminium housings they offer superior construction quality and extreme durability. Totally water and dust proof to IP68 the E Series can survive river crossings and the harshest Australian conditions. Available in a plethora of beam patterns ranging from the close range diffused beam work lamp to the all-new E2 5 Hyperspot beam offering the ultimate pencil beam penetration. The E/E2 Series hybrid combo beam patterns deliver a combination of spread and pencil beam illumination in the one lamp with the 50 delivering light penetration up to an extraordinary 2018m (2KM). Producing a massive 24,840lm in the 50 version whilst drawing less than 22 amps, the E Series continues the trend that Rigid Industries is known for, efficiency and superior illumination!Energy Efficient Environmentally Friendly Durable amp; Long Lasting No Maintenance Costs
- Rigid E Series LED bar lamps produce up to 24,840lm of instant light output, almost 8x that of HID Xenon (3200lm)
- Available in Diffused, Flood, Driving, Hyperspot and Hybrid Combo beam patterns
- Beam distances of up to 2018m
- 8 to 100 high performance 5 Watt LEDs
- Multi-volt 9-36V DC input`Super low current draw
- 50,000 hour LED life span with solid state technology
- 6063 die cast aluminium housing and polycarbonate lens
- Water and dust proof IP68 rated
- Simple 2 wire installation with waterproof Deutsch plug
- RFI/EMC protected, MIL810-STDG vibration amp; ASTMB117 salt/fog certified
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other PX Wholesales Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.