ROADVISION’s new LED Scene lamps offer ultimate performance, energy efficiency and are modular upgrade for HPS amp; metal halide…
Need more light! Roadvision may well just have the answer with the arrival of the high performance LED scene lamps. Available in both 30 LED and 60 LED configurations, the single module 30 LED model produces a whopping 14,790 effective lumens whilst the 60 LED dual module generates a massive 29,580 effective lumens. Roadvisions new LED Scene lights are designed specifically for the harsh Australian conditions offering advanced integrated electronic thermal management, prime drive technology for enhanced reliability and output, superior construction quality and extreme durability. Featuring Xtreme 5 watt LEDs driven to 90% efficiency, reinforced gasketed bezel and a 360 fully adjustable mounting system. Light weight tough die cast aluminium housings and polycarbonate lenses make them virtually indestructible. Completely dust and water proof to IP68, 12 or 24V DC input with low current draw. ROADVISION lighting products are built tough for work or play!
- LED Scene Lamps produce instant light output equivalent up to a 800 watt metal halide (60 LED module)
- Integrated Electronic Thermal Management (ETM)
- Xtreme 5 watt LEDs driven to 90% efficiency using prime drive technology
- 90% optically pure lens producing up to 29,580 effective lumens (60 LED module)
- 12 or 24 volt DC input amp; super low current draw of 6.25 amps (30 LED module)
- 50,000 hour LED life span with solid state technology
- Tough die cast aluminium housing and polycarbonate lens
- Direct upgrade for HPS amp; metal halide systems
- 360 fully adjustable mounting system
- Water and dust proof IP68 rated
- Supplied pre-wired with integrated Deutsch connector amp; harness
* Lifetime based on 50,000 hour life span
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other PX Wholesales Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.