Another industry first for ROADVISION... Introducing LEDrive.
Original equipment quality driving lamps combined with state-of-the-art LED technology. Roadvisions LEDrive pronounced led drive LED Driving lamps are at the forefront of automotive lighting technology, being the first product to be specifically designed and engineered as a driving lamp whilst incorporating the advantages of the latest state-of-the-art LED technology. Roadvisions new high performance LEDrive 170 Series are manufactured with LEDs (Light Emitting Diodes) rather than regular halogen or HID xenon light bulbs. These high performance lamps are designed to be more efficient with a robust construction offering environmental sustainability with no maintenance required. Roadvisions LEDrive 170 lamps are ideal for original equipment manufacturers and aftermarket retrofitting to modern styled vehicles and 4WDs.
Featuring multi-voltage input, high impact polycarbonate lenses and die cast aluminium housings they offer superior construction quality and extreme durability. Producing a whopping 1300lm of effective light output whilst drawing only 1.4 amps the LEDrive 170 Series can survive the harshest environments and are completely dust and water proof. Using the revolutionary linkage system the LEDrive 170 can even be linked together horizontally or vertically to make light bars or towers. ROADVISION... Leading the industry in lighting technology!
Energy efficient Environmentally friendly Durable amp; long lasting No maintenance costs Reduced vehicle downtime and running costs Reduced engine, alternator and battery wear Zero maintenance for the life of the vehicle Reduced fuel consumption, engine load and CO2 emissions Greater visibility and reduced road glare Greater durability and endurance
- LEDrive LED driving lamps produce instant light output equivalent to a 100W halogen lamp
- 12 x 3W High Performance LEDs produce super white light close to daylight
- Multi-Volt 9-33V input
- Super low current draw 2.1A @ 13.8V
- 100,000 hour LED life span with solid state technology
- Light weight tough die cast aluminium housing and polycarbonate lens
- Water and dust proof IP68 rated
- Simple 2 wire installation can be connected into vehicles existing wiring harness
- No external driver boxes or relays required
- LEDrive 170s can be linked together using revolutionary linkage system to create vertical towers or horizontal light bars
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other PX Wholesales Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.