Making performance and productivity count... Original equipment quality head lamp systems combined with state-of-the-art LED technology.
ROADVISIONs new high performance head lamps are manufactured with LEDs (Light Emitting Diodes) rather than regular halogen light bulbs. These high performance lamps are designed to be more efficient with a robust construction offering environmental sustainability with no maintenance required. Roadvisions LED head lamps are ideal for original equipment manufacturers and aftermarket retrofitting to modern styled trucks, buses and specialist vehicles. Roadvisions LED head lamps provide: reduced vehicle downtime and running costs, reduced engine, alternator and battery wear, zero maintenance for the life of the vehicle*, reduced fuel consumption, engine load and CO2 emissions, greater visibility and reduced road glare, greater durability and endurance and a three-year limited warranty.
Energy Efficient Environmentally Friendly Durable amp; Long Lasting No Maintenance Costs No Downtime Costs
- Instant light output surpassing 24 volt 70 watt halogen
- Produces a super white light temperature similar to daylight
- Super low power consumption of less than 0.8 amps
- 100,000 hour LED life span with solid state technology
- Zero maintenance for the life of the vehicle*
- Light weight die-cast aluminium housing
- Unbreakable polycarbonate lens
- IP69K ingress protection (submersible to 3m)
- Completely sealed from dust and water
- Supplied pre-wired with external driver box included
- Direct replacement for existing halogen lamps
- ADR/ECE approved
- 12V available on request
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other PX Wholesales Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.