Setting the standard in emergency lighting… Introducing REVOLVER by Roadvision.
Options:Original equipment quality revolving beacons combined with state-of-theart LED technology. Roadvisions Revolver LED beacons are at the forefront of automotive lighting technology, specifically designed and engineered to not only meet, but exceed Australian and international regulations. Roadvisions high performance Revolver Series beacons are manufactured with LEDs, (Light Emitting Diodes) rather than regular halogen or xenon strobe bulbs. These lamps are designed to be more efficient with a robust construction providing environmental sustainability with no maintenance required. RoadvisionsRevolver Series beacons are ideal for original equipment manufacturers and aftermarket retrofitting to on-highway, mining and industrial applications. Featuring multi-voltage 10-30V input, high impact polycarbonate lens and housing, they offer superior construction quality and extreme durability. The Revolvers high performance LEDs produce 28 watts whilst only drawing 1.4 amps, making it an ideal solution for on-highway use, especially where voltage drop is an issue. Designed specifically for the harshest Australian conditions, the Revolver beacons are EMC, ECE, SAE Class 1 approved and completely dust and water proof to IP67. Standard with 5 flash patterns*, including simulated rotating and available in different mounting and colour combinations, there is a Revolver LED beacon for every application! Roadvision Leading the industry in lighting technology!*DIN Pole Mount version only available in single simulated rotating pattern
- LED 5 function 360 high intensity beacons
- Single, double, triple, quad & simulated rotating flash patterns
- Multi-volt 10-30V DC input & low current draw
- 32 SMD LEDs produce 28 watts
- 100,000 hour rated LED life span
- Maintenance free solid state technology
- Tough polycarbonate lens and housing
- Weatherproof IP67 rated and vibration proof
- Compact 166 x 150mm (fixed & magnetic) or 200 x 150mm (DIN pole) body
- Available in 3 hole fixed, magnetic or DIN pole mounts
- Available in amber or red (white, blue or green available on request)
- EMC, ECE R10 & SAE J845 class 1 approved (amber)
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other PX Wholesales Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.