Finally, someone met the high demands of the off-road industry. Engineered & race tested!
ROADVISIONs Viper driving lamps outperform and outlast, winning the 2005 Baja 1000, their first time out. Viper HID models produce up to 5000 lumens (50W model) of light output, (over 500% brighter than a conventional 55 watt halogen globe) with up to half the current draw. With a HID colour temperature of 5400K, light output is as pure white as daylight. Featuring a hardened borosilicate glass lens and an extremely tough die cast aluminium housing, they are perfect for racing, play and work. The choice is simple! Go VIPER!
- Free voltage 9-32 volt input amp; low current draw
- New extreme performance 50W HID xenon with internal electronics
- Tough die cast aluminium housing and hardened borosilicate glass lens
- Vibration resistant to 15.3GRMS and IP65 rated
- Knurled aiming knobs for easy adjustment
- Complete with mounting hardware, protective cover, wiring harness amp; weatherproof plugs
- Easy 2 wire installation
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other PX Wholesales Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.