Our towbars are designed and engineered in Australia for Australian Vehicles.
All Hayman Reese towbars come with the following extras included as standard:
- Lifetime warranty
- Tow ball and rated D shackles
- MetalShield, our unique two-stage surface protection
- Vehicle specific plug-and-play trailer wiring - SmartClick
- Specifically designed for each vehicle and tested under static and dynamic conditions
- Fully compliant with Australian Design Rules and exceeding AS 4177 specifications
- With local manufacturing and the largest range, we have a fitment that is right for you.
Heavy Duty Towbars (Class 4 - Wired)
- Our class 4 heavy duty towbar is the industry benchmark featuring the famous 50 x 50 mm square hitch receiver. Typically rated to the vehicle’s maximum towing capacity, Hayman Reese heavy duty towbars are a must have for towing caravans, boats, horse floats or even the professional tradesman.
- The Hayman Reese range of heavy duty towbars also a feature a removable Trailer Ball Mount. When you are not towing, simply remove the retaining clip & hitch pin, and the Trailer Ball Mount slides straight out.
- The 50 x 50 mm square hitch receiver is also compatible with our entire range of Weight Distribution kits offering improved safety, handling, control and comfort when towing heavy loads.
- Tow bar may require ECU unit for fitment.
- Fitting service available at extra cost
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other PX Wholesales Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.