ROADVISION’s DWL High-Low Series deliver the versatility of dual circuit control for work and head lamp applications…
Roadvisions DWL Series work lamps have been a proven performer for years in the harshest environments, just when you thought they couldnt get any better, Roadvision redesigned this popular series with the added benefit of dual control circuitry. Roadvisions DWL High-Low series are now a truly diverse work lamp that can even be used as a High- Low beam head lamp. Both circuits operate independently, utilising the high beam spot LEDs and low beam flood LEDs ensuring operators have control to achieve the most efficient use of light in all conditions. With a virtually unbreakable polycarbonate lens and an extremely tough die-cast aluminium housing, these lamps can handle anything that you and the environment can throw at them. Standard with mixed flood amp; spot beam patterns, water amp; dust proof to IP68, submersible to 3 metres and drawing a fraction of the current of HID & halogen lamps, the choice is simple.
- DWL High-Low Series produce more light output than HID xenon - up to 4320 lumens
- Independent high (spot) amp; low (flood) circuits
- 9-32V DC input amp; low current draw
- Tough die cast aluminium housing and polycarbonate lens
- Water amp; dust proof IP68 rated (submersible to 3 metres)
- Vibration resistant with rubber shock isolators
- Stainless steel mounting bracket and hardware
- 2 x 2 pin weatherproof Deutsch plugs
- Maintenance free
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other PX Wholesales Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.