Roadvision’s DWL Series work lamps have been a proven performer for years in the harshest environments.
Just when you thought it couldnt get any better, Roadvision have redesigned this popular series with the optional added benefit of dual control circuitry. Roadvisions DWL High-Low Series is now a truly diverse work lamp that can even be used as a High-Low beam head lamp. Both circuits operate independently utilising the high beam spot LEDs and low beam flood LEDs ensuring operators have control to achieve the most efficient use of light in all conditions. With virtually unbreakable polycarbonate lenses and an extremely tough die-cast aluminium housing, these lamps can handle anything that you and the environment can throw at them. Standard with mixed flood amp; spot beam patterns, water amp; dust proof to IP68, submersible to 3 metres and drawing a fraction of the current of HID amp; halogen lamps, so good even NASA are using them on their prototype Moonrover-Chariot. The choice is simple!
- DWL Series lights produce more light output than HID xenon lamps
- 9-32 volt input amp; low current draw
- 50,000 hour LED life span with solid state technology
- Tough die cast aluminium housing and polycarbonate lens
- Water and dust proof IP68 rated (submersible to 3m)
- Vibration resistant with rubber shock isolators
- Stainless steel mounting bracket amp; hardware
- Weatherproof Deutsch plug
- Easy 2 wire installation
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other PX Wholesales Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.