ROADVISION’s BWL LED bar work lamps are a proven performer.
With unbreakable polycarbonate lenses and an extremely tough die cast aluminium housing, these lamps can handle anything that you and the environment throw at them. So good even NASA are using them on their prototype Moonrover- hariot. With flood, euro or mixed beam patterns, various extrusion lengths, water and dust proof to IP68 and drawing a fraction of the current of HID and halogen lamps, the choice is simple!
- BWL Series bar work lamps available in 6 to 10 lengths
- 9-32 volt input amp; low current draw
- 50,000 hour LED life span with solid state technology
- Tough die cast aluminium housing and polycarbonate lens
- Water and dust proof IP68 rated (submersible to 3m)
- Vibration resistant with rubber shock isolators
- Stainless steel mounting bracket amp; hardware
- Weatherproof Deutsch plug
- Easy 2 wire installation
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other PX Wholesales Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.