PETERSON’s 1292 Jumbo Series deliver versatility and proven quality…. Designed specifically for the harshest Australia conditions and made to the exacting standards of the world’s leading OEM's!
Peterson amp; Roadvision set about designing the 1292 Series Jumbo lamp from the ground up specifically for the harshest Australian conditions. Performance, longevity and versatility were the main focus when designing the 1292 Series but we didnt stop there, appearance and the ability to personalise the 1292 Series for OEM and major fleets were a key to the success of the design. Key features of the design includetwo mounting options, standard twin rear bolt mount (retro-fitting existing lamps) or a simple four screw front mount for applications where rear access is notavailable.
Twin clip in divider panels are also a key feature, allowing personalised branding for major fleets and OEMs whilst also providing a secure location for reverse camera integration. Petersons 1292 Series outlast and out perform the competition delivering everything you could ask for. Multi-volt, water amp; dust proof to IP67, fully compliant with ADR amp; ECE approvals and manufactured to Petersons stringent standards, the 1292 Series are built to last a lifetime*.
The 1292 Series has the versatility of single surface mount lamps, to pre-wired combination pods but most importantly they are backed by Petersons limited
lifetime* warranty. PETERSON, the premium choice in LED lighting!
- 1292 Jumbo Series lamps available in triple pods or independent surface mount lamps
- Multi-volt 9-32V DC input amp; low current draw
- Superior wide angle optics with inbuilt reflex reflector in stop/ tail lamp
- 100,000 hour LED life span with solid state technology
- Water amp; dust proof to IP67
- Sealed PMMA lens with hi-impact ABS housing
- Supplied pre-wired with 2m sheathed cable on triple assembly and 300mm leads on single lamps
- Simple twin bolt design to allow retro-fitting of existing Jumbo lamps
- Additional front screw mount positions where rear access is not available
- Anti-theft divider plates remove access to mounting screws
- Single lamps can be installed independently with twin rear stud mount
- Super slim depth of only 30mm reduces impact damage
- Maintenance free
- Personalised branding for fleets amp; OEM's available on dividers
- ADR/ECE approved for all functions horizontal amp; vertical
- Backed by Petersons limited lifetime warranty
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other PX Wholesales Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.